|Model Name/Number||Stitch Star|
|Max Sewing Speed||2000-8000 cycles per hr|
|Weight||300 Kg. Approx. (Stacker)|
|Book Size Trimmed||Min - 148 x 100 mm To Max - 500 x 305 mm|
|Book Size Untrimmed||Min- 150 x 105 mm to Max- 510x 320 mm|
|Auto Signature Feeding Stations||Min- 1 To Max- 10|
|Thickness||12 mm Max (For Trimming) ; 5 mm Max (For Stitching)|
|Stacker Pile Height||Up To 200 mm|
The Flowline 6-Head Saddle Stitcher
, designed to meet the needs of modern bindery which performs with an automatic stitching line with 10 feeders and inline three knife trimmer.
- Simple maintenance and quick make-ready of stitching heads, assured reliable and efficient production.
- Simple timing of gathering chain to the stitcher.
- Bearing supporting the gripper bar provides precise book transfer and extends gripper bar life. Maintenance-free steel capped gathering chain and chain rails.
Easy access feeders with superior control:
- Each feeder has adjustable gripper and vacuum opening.
- In the horizontal format, feeders can be loaded easily and quickly.
- Signature racks provide quick identification and verification of proper signature loading.
- Clear protective covers on each feeder allow safe, easy monitoring.
- Production-indicator light towers at each feeder and a completely visible, full-length catch tray beneath the feeders allow easy monitoring of production.
- Cards and inserts can be fed without additional attachments.
Easy-maintenance, heavy-duty three-knife trimmer:
- The guards are vertically raised to allow convenient access from all sides.
- Hand wheel adjustments on the three-knife trimmer enable quick make ready.
- Lubrication is quickly accomplished from a central dispensing pump through copper tubing. External lubrication fittings and sealed bearings throughout the saddle stitching system also makes maintenance easy.
- Knife change is quick and easy.
- It can be accessorized with a 4th knife (optional).
- Finished booklets exit on the tray from the delivery end.
Efficient high-speed production upto 8,000 copies per hour:
- The stitcher can be equipped with up to twelve independently-controlled feeders.
- Outstanding features provide quick and simple make ready and changeovers with minimal material spoilage
- Rated speed at 8,000 cycles per hour.
Safe and Easy Operation:
- Electric interlocking safety guards are installed on the Machine with clear protective covers on each feeder.
- Quality and safety standards are affirmed.
Quality assurance with the oblique monitor and other notable features:
- Each feeder has photocell missing-sheet detection.
- Before stitching, booklets are checked by the oblique monitor for long or skewed-book, followed by an over/ under caliper for totality.
- Irregular sets with missing signatures or pages are diverted to a reject tray unstitched while the machine continues its operation, thus maximizing production and minimizing spoilage.